Monday, June 27, 2011

Barcelona Day 3

Picture by: Andrea 

Today was an amazing day! Today we went to shopping to get the last minute items from Barcelona and then after that was finished we went to the Beach. There is nothing I love more than being a beach bum. It was quite the adventure. Unlike the beaches in America, people in Europe don't care what you look like what your swim suit looks like, or whether you are wearing it or not.
Picture By: Andrea 
It was a really fun day on the beach. We played in the water for a good amount of the time. We introduced the game Chicken to the spectators around we had a blast taking pictures with Andrea's water proof camera. A few of us swam out to the buoy and/or further.


After swimming around and playing in the water we decided to chill and relax in the hot sun that we didn't see for a good part of the trip. While we were laying out on the beach people would come around offering things like water, and massages. So i decided to try out the massage. It was really relaxing and quite the experience.Another thing that was intense about the beaches in Barcelona was the salt and the sun. By the end of the day we had more than a few lobsters in our crew. But at the end of the night I couldn't help but be grateful that I had the chance to go to the beach.
Picture by : Andrea 
Picture by: Andrea
Picture from: Andrea 
Today was my last day in Barcelona, and I was able to go out to dinner with my professors and some of my closest friends on study abroad. At the end of this trip I would say that it was worth it and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to learn everything I learned as well as make friends that I intend to keep for the rest of my life. Study Abroad was by far the best decision I have made so far.

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you had the chance to go and learn all the things you got to learn and enjoy in europe! not to mention the awesome freinds you made! But I have to admit that even though I am glad you got to go on this amazing adventure, I am even more glad you are back home...well, in utah anyway! =0)

    ReplyDelete